0 miles from Chickamauga Lake
Bring your boat along for a once-in-a-lifetime getaway to this 4-bedroom, 2-bath Harrison vacation rental house. This waterfront property sits directly on Long Savannah Creek just a few miles from Harrison Bay State Park. With ample indoor and outdoor amenities, plus a dock for sitting, swimming, fishing or tying your boat to, there's simply no better place for 13 guests to call home. Lake access and the public boat ramp is just 2 miles away, while downtown Chattanooga is roughly 17 miles away!
-- THE PROPERTY --
Bedroom 1: Queen Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed, Twin Bed | Bedroom 3: Queen Bed | Bedroom 4: TwinXL-over-TwinXL Bunk Bed w/ TwinXL Trundle Bed | Living Room: Sleeper Sofa, Twin Daybed
If the outdoors is where you feel at ease, then this lakefront property is perfect for you. Boasting a screened-in porch and deck with lake views, a lovely porch swing, hammock attachment points and a large dock, you'll find that the exterior amenities allow you to enjoy the essence of the region while being just steps away from all the comforts of home.
The kids will love swimming off the floating section of the dock, or you can fish and simply sit under the warmth of the sun. While the kids run and play in the yard, sit back in the screened-in porch and enjoy the views. This area is perfect for sunset happy hours and or huge family dinners alike!
The cozy interior features over 2,500 square feet of well-appointed living space, complete with spacious family and keeping rooms that are great for large families or multiple families to spread out in. Updated finishes, skylights and windows give this property a modern, clean cottage feel that will have you falling in love with Tennessee living and feeling right at home.
The main living room features a wall of windows giving way to fantastic views, plus a flat-screen Smart TV. Stream all your favorite shows through the wireless internet access, or set the kids up with a movie while you begin dinner preparations.
The gorgeous kitchen is fully equipped, featuring stainless steel appliances, sleek granite countertops and all the cooking essentials you may need. The dining table is set beside a cozy wood-burning fireplace and seats 8. If you're cooking for a large group, there's an additional oven and extra refrigerator space in the spare room, and plenty of seating available on the porch or furnished deck.
This home comfortably sleeps 13 guests throughout 4 bedrooms and the living area. This property features 2 full bathrooms, one with a walk-in shower and the other a shower/tub combo.
-- THE LOCATION --
From this prime location, you're surrounded by endless outdoor recreation, tremendous dining options and plenty of fun for the whole family.
If you'd like to extend your lake activities beyond the dock, the Wolftever Creek Boat Ramp is just 2 miles down Highway 58. Harrison Bay State Park is 3.4 miles away, just 10 minutes or less by car! This gorgeous park features 40 miles of shoreline, a wooded park, bike trails and the Bear Trace Golf Course.
Expand your horizons by visiting other nearby marinas, including Island Cove Marina 4 miles away, Lakeshore Marina 14 miles away, or the Chattanooga Yacht Club 8.8 miles away. Boat rentals are available at Lakeshore.
Make a day trip to downtown Chattanooga just 17.8 miles away, where you'll find big attractions, fabulous restaurants, theaters and more. While down south you can make a visit to Ruby Falls, the Rock City Gardens, the Tennessee Aquarium, Chattanooga Zoo and Point Park.
For a little retail therapy closer to home, the Hamilton Place Mall is 16 miles away.
-- THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE --
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen w/ stainless steel appliances, huge lakefront views, a screened-in porch, dock w/ boat tie, hammock attachment points, porch swing, large furnished deck, charcoal grill (charcoal not provided), 2 wood-burning fireplaces (firewood not provided), 1 flat-screen cable TV, 1 flat-screen Smart TV w/ cable, DVD player, free WiFi, washer and dryer, driveway parking for 4 vehicles and more
- Unbeatable Waterfront Location on Long Savannah Creek - Just 10 minutes from Harrison Bay State Park, a short drive to multiple marinas and only 17.8 miles from downtown Chattanooga
- Airport: Chattanooga Metropolitan Airport - 1001 Airport Rd, Chattanooga, TN 37421, (~ 14 miles away)
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- Events, parties and large gatherings considered with prior homeowner approval (please contact Evolve for additional information)
- Please note that firewood for the 2 wood-burning fireplaces and charcoal for the charcoal grill is not provided. It is recommended that you supply your own
- The water level is about 8’ lower in the winter, causing the ramp to the floating section of the dock to be very steep. As such, the lower floating dock is off limits during the winter, and is only available during the spring, summer and fall months
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in